Tapatalk / Forum Reader(s)

You might also want to consider Forum Runner for the iPhone - that currently works with phpBB forums, so you may find it works "as is" with RetroBike as it stands now?

I'd recommend Forum Runner as it is somewhat more stable than Tapatalk, although I use both for various forums, Forum Runner doesn't crash as often as Tapatalk does!

orange71":2nfeky6s said:
and still nothing for Symbian :roll: :LOL:

As IDB1 says it's not far off, certainly for high end stuff / smartphones. Especially now Nokia have agreed a partnership with Windows going forward, would think symbian will be relegated to 'commodity' phones only.

Sadly, as I think its a decent phone OS, Symbian will see virtually all new Development cease (they've already announced they are letting most of the Developers go).

In true Microsoft style, they don't innovate, they buy into competitor companies, and lever their technologies into Microsoft products.

As you say, soon all mid-to-high end Nokia phones will be running Windows phone.

I think I'll stick with my iPhone; Apple seem to have it spot-on when it comes to usability!

We now have a mobile template for the forum. No current intention of going down the tapatalk route.

Back