Sherwood Pines Aftermath Thread 2011

unocogero

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Thanks everyone for turning up to the third Sherwood Pines blast today and making it such a great days riding.

Bike of the Ride was Kaya's Saracen Killi Flyer I think, not just because it was old and stylish but because it left the ground on the jump section!

Cheers

Mat

Great riding today and several blood injuries for me due to the very tight singletrack. Thanks for showing us around all the best bits Matt.

Thanks also to The Old Man of the Woods for building the trails.

Thanks to the future 'old man of the woods' for showing us round today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Had a great time and genuinely didn't want to go home, would have happily carried on till it got dark !

I am sure I heard the `Old man o`the woods ` say....."squeal little piggy"...cue the Mansfield blue grass muzak....ha ha
loved today Matt thanks also great company thanks guys
sweet dry singletrack ,sweeping berms ,technical forest trails and....sandy climbs :LOL:
What more can a man ask for...I now have my feet up and my trusty hounds by my side and a tall glass of something nice :cool:

Fantastic ride, huge thanks to Mat for guiding us around :D

Thanks to everyone who made it to the ride and congratulations to Vern on bike of the ride :)

I will put my pics up after I've had something to eat, they havent turned out too good this time though :?

Great day again and thanks Mat for holding-back on the through the woods stuff, you are usually like a ferret down a hole with the rest if us emerging onto the fire road at various points having got lost.

Some not very brilliant photos from a pretty atrocious selection. :oops:
Looks like I'm having to post these in groups of 4.

Attachments

• SP1000992.jpg
    SP1000992.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 2,398
  • SP1000990.jpg
    SP1000990.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 2,397
  • SP1000976.jpg
    SP1000976.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 2,398
  • SP1000970.jpg
    SP1000970.jpg