Mini clearout - mechs, shifters, cogs "Deore Mega Train

TDIfurby

Retro Guru
Having a small clearout of bits I acquired for my build, but will not be using / unable to use, therefore useless to me. They look modern but I have no idea of age or prior use as I bought them as they are now. I am not as clued up on bikes as many, so shall try to describe as best I can. Also, prices stated could be well out too, as no idea, so feel free to send offers my way - I am accountant by trade so don't test too hard. ;)

This is my first proper sale on here, but I am trustworthy - over 800 points @ 100% on Ebay, moderator on a couple of forums, blah blah etc :D

I have a similarly marked front mech "Mega Drive Train" again. Looks like it pulls from the bottom. 28.6 tube. (correction: Its a 34.9 tube, but with a 28.6 pair of adaptors in. Can include them) Some gunky glue/ex sticker residue. Spring feels good. stamp of chainstay 66 - 69 degrees on inside of cage. Just spotted "FD-M510" on it too. £15 posted

DSCN3725.jpg

DSCN3726.jpg

I have a pair of the proflex's old wheels that I am not sure what to do with. Rear cassette looks to be rusted up solid - ceramic rim has the coating removed off most of it. The X517 rim seems OK, but I am no expert -

Here's a couple of pics. Still not sure on these - whether to spares/repairs them / maybe sell just the hubs - keep the hubs/some spokes as spares? Really don't know.....

DSCN3727.jpg

DSCN3728.jpg

DSCN3729.jpg

DSCN3730.jpg

big.eck":3evxc6pa said:
how much do you want for the wheels posted fella ? :cool:

I've not thought about the wheels to be honest. I got replacements complete and the old wheels I am not sure about whether to use them as spares, or simlar. I would be swayed one way or the other by offers by PM and I can make my own call.

Might get some better photos up this evening of the wheels. Will take the tyres off as they are pretty much useless having been on the wheels for a LONG time. :D

Bits (apart from the "undecided" wheels) are on Ebay if you want extra assurance. I promise I have a trustworthy face. :)

OK - shifters now definitely sold to Konaman. The deore rear mech & the LX mech went on Ebay last night, so the only thing left is the Deore front mech, and the wheels subject to any decision / price offers from people. :)

Back