Lemond Zurich

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Lemond Zurich with Shimano 600 tricolor groupset.

I've had this frame for a few months but inertia struck until now so only finished today. I've only had a 20 minute spin but gears don't jump, brakes work and overall it feels light and tight. Looking forward to a longer ride in the morning.

Attachments

• Lemond seat tube.JPG
    Lemond seat tube.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 1,483
  • Lemond downtube.JPG
    Lemond downtube.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,483
  • Lemond Zurich.JPG
    Lemond Zurich.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,483
Ok, given this a decent longish test ride today and the initial impression was confirmed although the damn thing forced me to ride in the 53t almost all the time!

The frame is Reynolds 853 with colour matched carbon forks (which actually don't look too far out of place), 600 tricolour groupset, ITM bars and stem, Ritchey post, Arione (ok, too modern but the world champ colours matches the bands on the frame nicely. Plus I already had it spare), Mavic rims, NOS Continental tyres, Look pedals and Cinelli cork tape.

Lemond

Dear o dear! No price Mr Edwards?
:LOL:
Would it be possible to get a few dimentions including the head tube length?
:oops: My bad I thought I was in the for sale section :oops:

Rather nice that Ed. Classic 'Flandria' based colour scheme, one of my favourites.

Very nice, I bought a frame like that back in -99, for like my second paycheck. Pieced it together bit by bit and enjoyed it until the rear right chainstay decided to separate itself from the dropout. I did ride pretty hard though... :cool:

Back