KLEIN P*RN - Picture Heavy & Sunglasses Advised

Thanks for all the coments guys :D camera is indeed retro but not quite pre 97 :LOL:

All are original paint apart from the Attitude Storm which is a Mr. Rock special, and a great job he has done.

4 get ridden, the Attitude Backfire & Adroit Nightstorm are bedroom queens, both have full NOS groupsets and wheels so hence i don't ride them.

Still got room for a couple more i think, a Moonrise would be nice :cool:

jonrock":10v20cyj said:
1 Moonrise and 1 Sunburst then your good!
J

:LOL: you know that, but then i would want a wolfman, if you could do it ;)

I must say as well, a special thanks to some of you guys on here, you know who you are, who have helped me with alot of these bikes and parts that have made my collection possible :D

wow! they look superb together! you are right, its a super bright thing to look at. what a collection. envious.

That Campy equipped attitude in backfire is awesome! Congratulations with your great collection.

Spikes":2rm9z71t said:
That Campy equipped attitude in backfire is awesome! Congratulations with your great collection.

I hate to betray my love for Dolomite, but i think your right, this is my favourite in this collection! love the bike, loving the groupset!!

Sparkzz":2r0bkrqx said:
Spikes":2r0bkrqx said:

I hate to betray my love for Dolomite, but i think your right, this is my favourite in this collection! love the bike, loving the groupset!!

Me too! Backfire & Campy gruppo = pure awesomeness! :cool:

The Backfire paint scheme is very under rated, with the bright paint and the more rarer graphite finish Campy group, it makes it stand out from the rest as its not another Klein/M900 build like 4 of the others :oops:

If think the MTB Campy groupsets suit the Klein's oversized tubes but its so hard to get mint/NOS parts compared to the XT/XTR.

Back