Hampton court

cchris2lou

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I ll have 4 hours to kill tomorrow near hampton court , worth taking the bike , any good riding near by ?

cchris2lou":yn3ndfoy said:
I ll have 4 hours to kill tomorrow near hampton court , worth taking the bike , any good riding near by ?

If you're after a "nice ride" then the ride up river is a good bimble.

Cycle down the Hampton Court way towards Esher to a group small round abouts go off road there and it will take you towards Esher Common, Oxshot woods. My old cycling area if you have all day it will take you towards Ranmore common and Box hill then cakes at Leith Hill

I've got nothing to do tomorrow & a Trimble wanting to ride

I am delivering soft play at hampton court for a company family day , and should be done by 11 , need to pick up the stuff at 4 .

I ll pm you in the morning if I take the bike . I still owe you lunch :D

cchris2lou":2765nmfy said:
I am delivering soft play at hampton court for a company family day , and should be done by 11 , need to pick up the stuff at 4 .

I ll pm you in the morning if I take the bike . I still owe you lunch :D

:D I was planing on going there today but the bike wasn't ready.

Tintin , stop riding with your music so loud , you did not hear me ! I was behind you for about a mile after richmond but lost you in the traffic .

rode from hampton court to Fulham and back .

cchris2lou":3tu78bkm said:
Tintin , stop riding with your music so loud , you did not hear me ! I was behind you for about a mile after richmond but lost you in the traffic .

rode from hampton court to Fulham and back .

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: Sorry. I saw the weather was on the change and went for a couple of laps round Richmond park then along the river to Kew.

Oxshot anther day

Are you sure it was me :LOL:

Back