Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

forgot to stick this up the other week when i finished it.....

2011-05-06182146.jpg

it will, in time get a better chainset & pedals (something to match the polished syncros bits probably) and the forks aren't a permanent fixture, possibly change them for some rigid pace when funds can stretch as well as a slightly less OTT pair of wheels (hope biguns are a wee bit chunky for this!)

build thread....... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Nice bike jax., Would definitely change the pedals and forks if it were me. Those Rock Shox just don't seem to sit right.....their rake looks huge. Clockworks are always good though, and this is no exception.

Re: F14 Alloy Orange Fork - Which Bike??? Mid-late 90s??

Ardvark99":15d5xvj9 said:
Hi all
Hi All

Some years back i purchased a new Orange F14 fork in a deep red metallic colour. It might have come off an Orange Clockwork circa mid 90s but i never saw the bike so not sure. What made it unusual is that it allows the front brakes to be mounted behind the fork as opposed to on the front. This protects the fork but also makes it pretty efficient as when braking they push up against the fork rather than away from it.

Any ideas what bike this was from as it might be nice to reunite it with its owner as part of a rebuild?

Best

Arb

Think you'd find these on the late 90's P7 and Clockwork mate. Have a look in the archive ;)

Cracking bikes :cool: , love the (purple ?) P7 above, the Aluminium Elite is just stunning too :cool:

Here's the latest pics of my 91 Clockwork, think it's on here already but probably changed a bit.

SAM_0245.jpg

SAM_0244.jpg

My old single speed E3, now sadly stripped.

e3.jpg

Also have another nice 95 E3 on the back boiler, will post pics of that later

Back