My NOS Adroit to Di2 UPDATE

The forks are made for the Klein press fit bearing headset which would mean I would have to put a reset racing headset in to take modern forks which I feel takes away the clean simple oversize Klein headset. But I would say these forks can still cut it with today's forks. I have an adroit koi with these forks and I did a race on these forks and they cut the mustard.

Thanks andy

Its nearly done now but i am concerned about the levers they seem to on up side down. i think i will await Pauls love levers.

i will take a proper pic when this build is finaly done

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

thanks andy

Albany Si":bu84u990 said:
Nice mate,

Is that an Albany sticker i can see on it mate ;)

Your wit astounds me. I'm sure it come from the beech stock. I forgot all about this build, now I think about it where are my Pauls love levers

Alex Creasey":1h04gss0 said:
What are the brake levers Andy? Look great but cant read the logo... Must be my old eyes lol.

They are meant to be kcnc but when they came I found they were Aztec which are crap. I await pauls love levers

Lol...They look really good! (didn't get them off the bay did you? think I have the same ones saved as maybe's lol). Have Paul Love Levers on my Mantra and they are fantastic... Thoroughly recommend them.

Ah mate thats nice...

I missed out painting it though!

Are those some type of wild spokey dokeys on the front?

J

Latest posts

Back