3rd Annual Retrobike Sherwood Pines Blast Thread - 5th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fotget that bottom bracket will you Pedro :LOL:

I don't suppose anyone that's going tomorrow has a fluro green bottle cage that needs a home ?
Failing that a black one would do too, needs to be old skool tubular metal style though.

Just been out for a quick ride and its turned cloudy and windy here, still warm though.

Finished the shed move, so food, kids to sleep and then build a bike time, since I don't have my usual pre ride time to do it :LOL:

FluffyChicken":2rzrv2ac said:
Finished the shed move, so food, kids to sleep and then build a bike time, since I don't have my usual pre ride time to do it :LOL:
I'd better bring those shifters for ya, maybe you could fit them whilst riding :LOL:

Andy B":2v9hxmfi said:
FluffyChicken":2v9hxmfi said:
I'd better bring those shifters for ya, maybe you could fit them whilst riding :LOL:

I might bring you your forks then, might be attached to my bike though. Better check if I've finished doing them :S

Choice of BBs in the tool box Gav ;)

With today's absurdly ostentatious Litech Mg rebuild proving a touch ambitious I shall be on the Ibis as usual :oops: That, plus it's wonderful :cool:

looking forward to this just cant decide what to ride ...what is everyone else on ???
tempted to bring the Orange and maybe switch to the Alpinestars in the afternoon ? aarggh but the pine mountain has radically cut down bars !
what are you all riding then ...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back