It will be the only one in the world Merlin Di2- Finished

that is one of the best lines ever!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good luck with the electrics i don't envy you that job at all!!! :shock:

DrSpockFascinating.jpg

nice project .

a few companies now do the shifters ready to go .

and a lot of riders use the Di2 in cyclo cross , so no worries about mud and water .

cchris2lou":31ak2tg1 said:
nice project .

a few companies now do the shifters ready to go .

and a lot of riders use the Di2 in cyclo cross , so no worries about mud and water .
The mud and water is not an issue its the gearing due to the fact that it is a28 block and the double XTR

THANKS ANDY

suburbanreuben":1btqrzme said:
I have a feeling that the first meeting with a mucky puddle, and it'll be Daleks and stairs all over again...

Dont be so silly it has done cyclo cross and i do not think shimano would let this out without testing in mud.

Me....? Silly....?
Pot, black kettle, calling, etc... :LOL:
Sorry, I wasn't aware that such gadgets were intended for offroad use.
Aside from Bradley Wiggin's electrickery failing a couple of years back, it's the first I've heard of such nonsense.
Whatever next? :roll:

suburbanreuben":2wv7aoz1 said:
Me....? Silly....?
Pot, black kettle, calling, etc... :LOL:
Sorry, I wasn't aware that such gadgets were intended for offroad use.
Aside from Bradley Wiggin's electrickery failing a couple of years back, it's the first I've heard of such nonsense.
Whatever next? :roll:

So you missed the whole Suntour (Browning) of the turn of the 90's then ?

That was electronic for MTB's (and tried automatic for none offroad bikes)

BEAST was front only and a different concept, they did eventually do rear (but not under Suntour) and cost of the system probably helped it fail.

suburbanreuben":zy7umd4b said:
'Fraid so.
Did it catch on? ;)

So much, It probably helped Suntour's money go down the pan more than it was and cause great problems for their livelyhood.

Too expensive.

Who'd put a £500 mech on an MTB and let rocks and mechs slam on the ground.

FluffyChicken":1zwso8dg said:
suburbanreuben":1zwso8dg said:
'Fraid so.
Did it catch on? ;)

So much, It probably helped Suntour's money go down the pan more than it was and cause great problems for their livelyhood.

Too expensive.

Who'd put a £500 mech on an MTB and let rocks and mechs slam on the ground.

ME lol, i remember the browning system and it was wrong from the start. i saw it at the cycle show along with the muddy fox gold thing. i would have love to of tested that browning system, did they release it.

thanks silly andy

Latest posts

Back