sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
RetroBike Special Event: Concours Mayhem 2011

June2009012.jpg

Not everyone on Retrobike feels to the need to thrash their old school stead around Mountain Mayhem. So to encourage the whole Retrobike community to enjoy the Mountain Mayhem/Retrobike experience we've put together this unique event.

The concours competition is open to anyone who wishes to enter a bike. The judges will not have any predetermined ideas of categories or bikes they'd like to see, but will award some great prizes to those bikes most deserving.

Place :: RetroBike HQ, trackside, Mountain Mayhem, Eastnor Castle Deer Park.
Time :: Bikes to be ready for inspection by 8pm in the area around the RB marquee. Sure to be beer flowing and BBQ's glowing too.
Categories :: Whatever flicks the switches of our judging team on the evening.
The Judges :: An elite crew, just follow the cigar smoke.

June2009019.jpg

You'd best be getting those polishing cloths out then!

just found this!! :LOL:

edit:- sorry that Ed is sideways, it's not like that on the computer but it is when posting!

Attachments

• suave Ed!.jpg
    suave Ed!.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,958
TedC":2y84bwdf said:
We bow down to the man who can keep wine in his glass no matter what angle he assumes. :D

A gift that I cannot control.

Semi seriously, get buffing as it'll be a top evening and the rosette for 'Best in Show at MM' isn't to be sniffed at.

I'll be bringing harrycrumbs 85 joe murry designed marin pine mountain as he can only make it Saturday and has asked me to put it forward for him

nobby the sheep":3gih5xke said:
I'll be bringing harrycrumbs 85 joe murry designed marin pine mountain as he can only make it Saturday and has asked me to put it forward for him

I think you'll find that is unacceptable... ;-)

mrkawasaki":26exignq said:
nobby the sheep":26exignq said:

I think you'll find that is unacceptable... ;-)

I concur. It has links to Kona.

is it possible to enter more than one bike?

i'm thinking, 92 kona explosif, 96 proflex and my muddy fox courier comp.

:D :D

Back