June 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
classen":ng8fsk8r said:
makster":ng8fsk8r said:
Love the 87' Montare XT :cool:
I agree. very elegant.... but I can't for the life of me figure out how you got it to stand up all by itself for that second photo??

ooooh hold on... I think I see a tiny little stick hidden in the weeds back by the rear axle.

Look closely behind the rear mech/cassette ;)

makster":18gptbkz said:
classen":18gptbkz said:
makster":18gptbkz said:
Love the 87' Montare XT :cool:
I agree. very elegant.... but I can't for the life of me figure out how you got it to stand up all by itself for that second photo??

ooooh hold on... I think I see a tiny little stick hidden in the weeds back by the rear axle.

Look closely behind the rear mech/cassette ;)

No need to explain now!! ;) ;)

think i'll dip my toe in the water for this month. Once i've got my Suntour Free wheel from the postman will be ready to show the world my first vintage build :oops:

Nice start.

Poll normally goes up towards the end of the month, typically around the 22nd. So you have a couple of weeks at least.

i'll throw my hat in this month, with my 1995 Orange Vitamin T2

had this a couple of years now i think, built with a typical UK build style, middleburn, USE, m900, king, pace, hope.

last ridden at the Erlestoke 6/12 enduro on salisbury plain last saturday, also ridden at mayhem last year and will also be ridden at mayhem this year.
here's the build thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... hlight=vit

Attachments

• orange vitamin t2 pic2.jpg
    orange vitamin t2 pic2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,580
  • Orange vitamin T2.jpg
    Orange vitamin T2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,580
wired99":201eebu5 said:
I am putting my '92 Rocky Mountain Stratos in for no other reason that I am chuffed to bits with her :D

Build thread here... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138208

rmount001.jpg

rmount002.jpg

youve done a great job on that build fella.

Very gutted I didn't buy it, now... :cool:

I love the Tequesta.... looks like my '92 Timberlines evil twin with the black / white flick paint job.

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back