FS: two old bikes

Just putting these two up for sale again for this summer as I've got even less room than last summer (new Boardman carbon :) :) ) and perhaps one or two people might be venturing Anglesey way sometime?

the annual 'for sale' in case somebody's popping by .. thought I'd try and catch people before they come to Anglesey this time and I doubt if my shed will last another winter.

Also now got in the lounge my mum's never-used bike - a 'Specialized Sirrus' aluminium frame but XS hybrid thing. Must be 5 years old or so but as mum's now 76 and got osteoporosis she's eventually succumbed to fact she'd best not ride it..... was in her shed since new and it does still look brand new. (not sure best place to advertise it thoough as not retro)

It would be nice for somebody to look after my bikes... I now have managed to get my mum's old Dawes Galaxy one in the shed as well..... bit rusty on edges but moved from her shed (I demolished it) to my shed (it will fall down soon methinks but maybe bikes will hold it up :) )

anybody coming to Anglesey soon???

ps the sirrus sold on ebay some months ago....

Last call for these..... I think he lawnmower is going to be the loser in how I now make room in my shed!

Rusty ish Dawes Galaxy anybody?

The annual 'I don't really want to sell my bikes but ... ' thread

shed roof is now a problem..... if anybody seriously by Anglesey on weekends let me know...... Argh!

Back