Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

Thats right my broken arm claim came to nothing in the end, feckin lawyers worthless shitbags, dont worry planning on getting even at the drum :twisted:

clockworkgazz":19shwgtr said:
Thats right my broken arm claim came to nothing in the end, feckin lawyers worthless shitbags, dont worry planning on getting even at the drum :twisted:

Wow I didn't think you could sue for being a pish rider :)

The Ken":12do4ecx said:
clockworkgazz":12do4ecx said:

Wow I didn't think you could sue for being a pish rider :)

:LOL: :LOL:

I'll meet you lot at the ferry as the train reaches Ardrossan Harbour at 0925 which is cutting it fine as is. Only train before that dumps me at South Beach just past 8 which is possibly a tad too early :roll:

Velo if you wanted to get the 8 one you could come to my house! Options there anyway :)

I'll try for the 8 one but unlikely to make it as it requires me out of my pit way too early. PM me your hoose number just so I get it right, only been to your once before ;)

Being road[it is all road isnt it ?] will you be doing the whole run in one go or splitting it,as in a lunch break or some such thing?

Back