dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I bid a fair price for these at the end and got a big surprise :LOL:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Then i looked at his feedback :(
I was thinking these would go for 70-80 quid and i could swop the rims for something i could use and add the hubs to my ever growing anodised hub collection :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fingers crossed for you fella, but I'd be pessimistic. It'd be a nice surpirse that way if it did happen!

Good luck but if you look at the bad stuff it isn't related to not sending, I would guess he would like to build his feed back up, the feedback is a percentage on a very low transaction rate.

The Ken":1x18r6yl said:
Good luck but if you look at the bad stuff it isn't related to not sending, I would guess he would like to build his feed back up, the feedback is a percentage on a very low transaction rate.

Or close the account,which i would be sympathetic with :?
Best i contact him an see whats what ,i reckon we could come to an agreed price thats fair to both parties and helps repair his feedback and shows others he aint all bad in sales after the bad feedback was left
Hope that makes sense :LOL: i dont want to do anyone really, no fair :?

dont think youll have any problems, looks like he just had a couple of tyre kickers.
tbh it was a good price, but knackered wheels always put ppl off. i doubt he was hoping for a lot more.

you never know with wheels, looks a bargin, but years ago bid on front road wheel very local to me but sellor very reluctant to do in person, when I finally met up and went to check the bearings he quickly said they were a bit knackered, the last part was right and we agreed to cancel the transaction.

I wouldn't be put off by his feedback though, just surprised he's not started a new account.

Back