make me a crazy offer, im desperate i may say yes

Hi Charlie,

could i please see some better pics of both STX shifters?
I'm interested especially in the condition of the clamps.
You would not sell the clamps alone, would you?

Cheers,

Adam

hi ya adam, one set of clamps is silver with laquer, the laquer has spotted and gone miky a bit in places ,but they would polish up lovely, the othe rclamps are silver grey ano, not sure which clamps came on which shifter tel lyou the truth as everything was stripped cleaned degreased all together then put back together again ,so the clamps could well be the wrong way round, clamps are exactly the same other than the finish though.

would prefer not to sell the clamps alone tell you the truth, although i know that they are about, im sure people used to put higher spec lx xt shifters ones taken of dual control on them, you could try putting a wanted add up

Attachments

• clamps.jpg
    clamps.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 521
blue bits for angus

hi angus this is all me blue bits except the blue token lock ring for 11 tooth cassettes, which is new but fitted to bike, it is pictured with the pg850 cassette but happy to seperate

right , blue mowa stem bolt ahead, new.
new blue bolts for shifters or brake levers, but wouldnt use them for brake levers due to forces involved, fine for shifters though.
new blue crud claw 7 or 8 speed.
new fsa blue top cap.
new blue cable ends for gears x 2
brand new blue USE alien 270mm 25.0, can be shimmed for any size seat post. i have 25-27.0 shim nos perfect for konas
nos blue hope seat clamp 28.6
NOS blue middleburn granny and outers
Bluewall ritchey speed max NOS 2.1, rear, fast summer race tyre
and used ritchey zed blue wall, vgc.

all is brand new apart from the one tyre

Attachments

• blue bits .jpg
    blue bits .jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 510

Latest posts

Back