The 4th Annual MacRetro Glentress meet 4th June! Come along!

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Ken":ve42kc93 said:
Chain came off the top last week I hadn't noticed the damage on the light commute down it wasl cranking up the big hill tonight that felt flexy, really wish I had one of those plastic things fitted now.

as bad as it is i'm glad it wasnt cause i sold you a lemmon :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry :LOL:

Mmmm, just trapped my thumb between the crank and chainstay spinning the wheel the wrong way whilst truing it. Not really sore but it has no feeling, been that way 20 minutes. Hope it is fine by the morning. :LOL:

clockworkgazz":30enixbx said:
Kona shakedown :cool:

Confirmed :D need to see if its any good. My only concern was when I bought the bike it had some wheel trouble, few nipples busted. I've replaced the knackered ones but the guy I bought the bike off said it had happened a couple of time :?

Well my tightening of nipples seems to have done the trick - the spoke wasn't actually broken it just was bent with some outer metal removed, I'm sure it will last :LOL: Wheel isn't exactly true but it goes round and seems fine after my staircase and kerb jump commute.

Just finished having a swear..................

Need to tighten up my chain device (bb fitment)

Removed drive side crank no probs, tried to tighten up drive side cup, and itll not tighten any more :?

So I go to remove the non drive side arm, and round the bloody self extraction bolt!! :evil: :evil:

Can see as I'm loosening the drive side cup, that the non drive side is treading in through the bb shell!! :shock:

So now trying to micro adjust and find a sweet spot to keep everything tight until I can get professional help ..................................(Eck ;) )

G

Enid_Puceflange":2sob2grs said:
Just finished having a swear..................

Need to tighten up my chain device (bb fitment)

Removed drive side crank no probs, tried to tighten up drive side cup, and itll not tighten any more :?

So I go to remove the non drive side arm, and round the bloody self extraction bolt!! :evil: :evil:

Can see as I'm loosening the drive side cup, that the non drive side is treading in through the bb shell!! :shock:

So now trying to micro adjust and find a sweet spot to keep everything tight until I can get professional help ..................................(Eck ;) )

G

i'm home and in all night :D

Just pulled mine from the garage, wee lube and pump up should be tickety boo :) Think I may change the tyres I got some DMR moto's the rear is a bit baldy.

Back