Race Face, NC17, Crank Brothers, SRAM, DUC32... REDUCED!!

Santercruz

Retro Guru
Now I've got spare parts....

Some old some new...

Race Face EVOLVE DH Forged cranks..ISIS 175mm arms good used condition, a few small scrapes.. nothing much though! Please note they don't come with the outer chainring.. stick a bash guard on it! Will arrive as per the photo with the red chainring bolts and inner/middle rings.. All threads & splines A OK!! £48 posted

Crank Brothers Cobalt XC Race ISIS Bottom Bracket
, done about 20 miles before moving to other to suit a carbon chainset.. silky smooth.. £35 Posted

NC17 Sudpin Pro II Pedals.. these are awesome.. only selling because of some Ti / Mag jobbies of the same.. again about 20 miles only.. £38 posted

NC17 Empire S-Pro II Post 30.6mm very light rub marks quite far down the post (Fits Specialized) awesome post.. £40 posted

Mavrick DUC32 stem Short £15 posted.

SRAM NOIR Outer 104 BCD chainring.. off my Carbon Team 3.3 Cranks which cost me £400.... this outer chainring is stupid light and has only had light use.. very rare opportunity to grab one of these.. only selling because I love my Crank Bros Cobalt SL one.. so stuck that on.. £40 Posted.

set of 4 Chainring bolts.. £5 posted.

Cash on collection is fine (Birmingham), otherwise Paypal sent as gift with you paying the fees and whatever you want is yours!

Attachments

• RF2.jpg
    RF2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 852
  • RF1.jpg
    RF1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 852
  • Crank.jpg
    Crank.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 851
  • SUD.jpg
    SUD.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 852
Other Pics

Attachments

• Emp.jpg
    Emp.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 844
  • DUC.jpg
    DUC.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 844
  • CRB.jpg
    CRB.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 844
  • CR.jpg
    CR.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 844
MAn.. sorry about that.. any way of space prting this lot ac

Man.. sorry about that.. any way of space porting this lot across.. (can't find +9:cool:...???

Mod will do it soon enough. 98+ section is just further down the forum front page.

Good luck with the sale :D

Back