The 4th Annual MacRetro Glentress meet 4th June! Come along!

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RobMac":1mu94426 said:
The Ken":1mu94426 said:
I'm aiming for 10 to get in my coffee and cake, believe it or not the bike is ready.

For a minute there I thought that read your bike was ready :shock:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who read that! Are you confusing your bike TK with a picture you have saw of a bike recently or summat? :?

The Ken":28gs6w0r said:
Eck if Enid cna't pick you up because he is too ill ;) let me know and I could swing by on my way down.

just seen this tk :D aye i'll pm you if i'm stuck thank you :cool: :cool: :cool:

kaiser":2t8frcbv said:
RobMac":2t8frcbv said:
The Ken":2t8frcbv said:
I'm aiming for 10 to get in my coffee and cake, believe it or not the bike is ready.

For a minute there I thought that read your bike was ready :shock:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who read that! Are you confusing your bike TK with a picture you have saw of a bike recently or summat? :?

You can all relax now, Ah well, that was a bit pre-mature, cycled home tonight and it felt weird, I've broken a spoke and a few more have come loose :( emergency LBS trip tomorrow.

I have the Kona ready or the jumpy thing needing some work. New forks to fit and brake to bleed.

The Ken":1t658j09 said:
You can all relax now, Ah well, that was a bit pre-mature, cycled home tonight and it felt weird, I've broken a spoke and a few more have come loose :( emergency LBS trip tomorrow.

i can lend you a wheel tk ;) just tell me what you need

The Ken":3n43jk97 said:
7 speed hope disc Eck - through axle - do you really have another?

ahh , nope you have 1 of only 2 known rears on here :LOL: what happened to the wheel ?

Chain came off the top last week I hadn't noticed the damage on the light commute down it wasl cranking up the big hill tonight that felt flexy, really wish I had one of those plastic things fitted now.

Back