The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately sell the kona in parts as its an eclectic build and the parts are desirable but more likely to different buyers.

As for the santa cruz - without seein gfull spec i'd guess around £300. Z1s making silly money at the mo around £70-90 and frame will be worth £100-150 so £300-350 full bike i'd guess. As always, more if you offer postage options instead of local pick up only.

i would say about 100-150 quid

hope that helps

stubbsy

-------------------------

Cheers

I am going to put all the original parts back on and I'll post a few pics

Cheers russ

justablur":3roie0b6 said:
A friend of mine is thinking about selling his Sugino Disc Drive Wheel (just like the Tioga Disc Drive). It's 700c built using a Shimano hub and Mavic rim. It looks to be in good condition with no cuts or damage to the Disc Drive sheets.

What's it worth ?

No idea, I would strongly suggest if they want the maximum then put it on ebay...
700c might be interesting for a 29er
26" go for silly money on ebay if advertised well.

early 90's Rudge Montague ATB BiFrame folding bike

I have an as new early 90's Rudge Montague ATB BiFrame folding bike that I am considering for sale. Little used, almost as new and stored inside it is as original, with original tyres etc, original owners manual and genuine (and unused) carrying bag that was an optional extra.
What sort of price would this be worth?

kona fire mountain

hi any one know roughly if this is worth anything?? do up or strip and sell the parts? also does anybody know its age? cheers all :D

Attachments

• kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 1,219
Think its a 98 kona but not 100% sure.

It will be worth more in parts - some of the bits look knackered from that (not the best) picture. Frame and forks worth about £100 given that is a fairly large size frame and so will have a long steerer. Project 2s going for about £30-50 at the mo on condition. Any kona frame makes good money as well regardless of model so would expect that to make £50-60 as well posted.

Wheels £30 ish, rest will be worth little I expect but can always charge more for frame if you include the seatpost and collar and front mech as they are ready and correct size for buyer.

apprx 2002 carrera fury.

how much should this be sold for its a freinds bike that does not get used all deore gears and brake levers,front and rear disc brakes,shimano 16 spoke wheels,7005 ali frame,manitou socks,suntour crank,27 speed?frame does have a few scuffs about it.

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 1,137
ManitouHT frame(pics added)

will get pics but camera on charge now. its a 17" frame made on the 8th of December '94(all stamped on BB).
fair condition but two probs with it,one is a crack in the headtube which has been fixed the other is a dent in the toptube looks like it was caused by lever hitting it.
had it for a while and will never do anything with it so time to move it on.
any clues to what a fair price to ask would be?

HPIM0407.jpg

HPIM0408.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back