WTF

FluffyChicken":1nibrfrz said:
johnnypie13":1nibrfrz said:
is he banana's or is the bike actually made from banana's hence being £100,000 ' SPECIAL'

does his carer know he has internet access ???

Might want to watch where you post things like that, many people on here have 'special' children or relatives.

No Offence was ever meant and my comment is only and was only ever intended to be a JOKE

I have 3 mentally disabled relatives and i can assure you my comment was not meant to harm

i bought one of these off e bay a couple of years ago . for not much money.
the frame was ok but the bits where crap. i built it up with some 7 speed
shimano gear . i had a really bad spill and mangled nearly everything including myself!
apart from the frame which i flogged on for around 80 quid
they are a team replica built with 531c. the team bikes where 753
i still have the shirt may be tempted to list that judging by what they are going for!
there was one on e bay last year think it made around £175.
and didnt look in bad nick (complete bike)

I've been talking to the Raleigh owner too!

i-am-iron-man":bxyb52df said:
Are you serious?
stephenson923 ( 8 )":bxyb52df said:
Yes. Cheers Dave
i-am-iron-man":bxyb52df said:
Sorry to keep bothering you, I have another query. In your write-up you twice mention the price is £100k, the same as the Buy-it-Now price. However, the bidding starts at £40k. If I put in a bid the Buy-it-Now option will vanish, and as there is no reserve if I am the only bidder I will win the bike for £40k. Does this mean you will be willing to sell for £40k or will you ask for the full £100k if I won the auction?
stephenson923 ( 8 )":bxyb52df said:
hi there, i see what your saying. make me an offer if you would like the bike.

I still haven't put an offer in yet. I didn't know if I should put in a really low offer - but still mental for a Banana - like a grand. Or test his resolve by offering him twenty large, still way under the £100k asking price for the "dream" bike, but still a jackpot win.

Hi xxxx. This was purely an exercise to find out if the bike was worth anything decent. Obviously £100,000 is a rediculous amount and i got a lot of feedback which gave me an idea of what its worth to someone else. so its not for sale. but cheers anyway and if your looking for one i wish you all the best

:roll:

Back