VOSS titanium - made in Italy

there a couple of voss frames in denmark, i had one but newer build it up (to small) so i sold it again

R1050819%20%281%29.jpg

the dude who took it off my hands build it up whit a 2x10 campa, but there was no room for the front mech the chain stains were too short!

stinus said:
there a couple of voss frames in denmark, i had one but newer build it up (to small) so i sold it again

R1050819%20%281%29.jpg

the dude who took it off my hands build it up whit a 2x10 campa, but there was no room for the front mech the chain stains were too short!

the room for the mech is minimal indeed!

I can see the problem. I ride with a 50 tooth chainring. Hence lower on the down tube there was just enough space for the front mech. Tune also provides very thin helpers to attach the front mech but in my case I could use a slightly thicker one by shimano.

there is close to no room! in thinking it might have been build as a TT frame set,

my cousins has a brass on for the front mech, and it also features a 1 1/8" headtube!

1,1/8 headtube??? Weird! Actually it doesn't look like a Voss... too nicely made and bullet seat stays. you sure?

With a 50 tooth ring I've got about 1mm of clearance. No problems tho...

I've got a MTB too... much stiffer in comparison.

Indeed. To nicely made. When all Voss bikes were made like that they surely wouldn't have gone out of business :)

Mine has numerous flaws.
- limited rear wheel clearance
- seatpost more like 27,0 then 27,2
- welds unregular and with sharp edges
- rear brake attachment only with numerous rings to fill up a strange large hole
- decals damaged
- top tube cable guides to narrow to fit the 6mm brake cable where the middle one was dented

Most of the bikes I saw beeing sold were not nearly as nice as mine.

no, there is really no way to be shure, but it was sold as a voss

i will post some detail shots soon, we might know then

Back