1995 Kona Cindercone - finished (for now!)

I have to admit I've never heard that one before. The 32's are current set very low on travel, however I was going to try them at 80mm with a 90mm stem... although I'm looking for some SID's running 100mm.

I raced DH in the mid 90's on a 16" lavadome running Judy DHs and a 60mm stem, that was lovely (for flicking about)... sounds silly but I prefered that to my LTS DH and Kona Turner DH!

Looking forward to riding it again, thanks for the advice!

Picked my stickers up from the Post Office this morning, thank you to Gilm... yet again another very happy customer.

I went for the standard colours but we put in a white line between the black and gold on the 'Kona' and 'Cindercone'...
Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I've gone for a gold headset, BB, and have gold lockon grips... it's way too much so the lockons wont be used, but for the time being even though I don't like it now I'll keep the BB and headset.

that's a really nice colour, especially with those new decals and gold headset!

Thanks guys. I've bolted a few bits on... I was going to put my Hope mini monos on my 456 to sell, but I don't really like the white shimano brakes (aesthetically anyway) so I might have to grab another front adapter and give them a go!
IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

The Shimano brakes just weren't fitting in so the Hopes are on. Nearly done now, just need to fit cables, chain, tube sealant and set it up.

kona008.jpg

kona010.jpg

That looks fantastic kev :D

Very glad you kept the turquoise, one of the best kona colours, IMO

great build, nicely done

Cheers guys. I was planning on getting some RS SIDs to go on and making sure they were white, but I quite like it as it is. Just need to put sealant in the tyres and get air in them then I'll take it out!

Back