My NOS Adroit to Di2 UPDATE

yeti-man":3ptjevj7 said:
sweet as candy!

(arnt the tires mounted the wrong way - backwards?)

Trust you to notice that. I always put tires on the wrong way and I can never work out why.

Nobby Nics are correct orientation arn't they? They fit the opposite way you would expect, indication on the sidewalls. Great to find an Adroit of this era in a unique colour, current xtr components look right at home on this frame. Any story on why it is this special colour?

bat40a6":35tjqtri said:
Nobby Nics are correct orientation arn't they? They fit the opposite way you would expect, indication on the sidewalls. Great to find an Adroit of this era in a unique colour, current xtr components look right at home on this frame. Any story on why it is this special colour?

Someone decided that they wanted this color so I believe they had Klein have this frame sprayed this yellow. Archangel says it is the color they have on a quantum. It is a beautiful color in the flesh.

Thanks andy

Beautiful frame in a beautiful colour. Did you consider modern suspension forks? A modern fork with black lower legs would make aesthetical sense in my opinion, and along with the modern XTR kit would make this old beast able to compete with the best of them performance wise.

PIGEON":1oyam8js said:
Beautiful frame in a beautiful colour. Did you consider modern suspension forks? A modern fork with black lower legs would make aesthetical sense in my opinion, and along with the modern XTR kit would make this old beast able to compete with the best of them performance wise.

I see where you are coming from, but it looks more Kleiny having the sliders yellow too. IMO

Latest posts

Back