Next project..brave Warrior 88-89 Built by Grove Inn.

Brave

yo-Nate-y":2jqztrid said:
Let's see some proper pics of this one!

Yep, i have every intention of doing some much improved piccies of the Brave.

I just need to find another mint Turbo saddle to replace the one i pinched off it for another bike ;)

I know how that saddle carousel goes....

Cool---I look forward to the pics. Yours has such awesome paint and the Grove barstem is totally cool.

grove

yo-Nate-y":2nva1poz said:
I know how that saddle carousel goes....

Cool---I look forward to the pics. Yours has such awesome paint and the Grove barstem is totally cool.

Cheers fella, i went for the Grove stem/bar combo has the frame was Grove built ;)

I guess i was lucky in finding the parts for this project..i just seemed to find obscure and perid correct parts for it. More than i can say for my Bonty project...hard work finding Bonty forks etc :roll:

pictures

I now have some decent pictures of this e-stay ride. However i just need to downsize the images to be able to put them up!

Mods please help :?

Download paint.net. It'll do all your resizing and wotnot. Either that or get a Flickr account and host the pictures there. :D

No, no Flickr, that will delete your pics after a while, get a Pinkbike account.
What a great bike :cool:
Those brakes are very nice, and very modern for that time, mechanicly very simular to V-brakes.

I've uploaded Joe's pictures onto the site here inc the full res shots >Teesdale built Brave Warrior.

I have to say they are some of the absolute best shots I've ever seen :D

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Back