The 4th Annual MacRetro Glentress meet 4th June! Come along!

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gents - I can't make Saturday, funeral.

Alex, sorry to let you down bud - hopefully enid's roofbars arrive in time and he can swing by and pick you up.

been looking for a pi**ed off smiley :( - my ex has decided to play silly bugg*ers with access dates for the bairns so unfortunately now don't have a free day on saturday - Buzz junior is well hacked off too - I'll just have to have a look at the meet calendar and try to plan ahead again.

Zigzag sorry to hear that :cry:

That a shame Buzz, how old is your kid could he ride GT? I would have been bringing mine but he is recoving from a broken foot.

Eck if Enid cna't pick you up because he is too ill ;) let me know and I could swing by on my way down.

Chaps - looks like I'll be bringing the Gate

The Manitou is sitting unbuilt but not unloved but I think it might be too much of an ask to get it up and running before Saturday .....

If I feel brave and fit I might even bike it along to GT as 5 miles shouldnt kill me....

boxxer":895smpn0 said:
Chaps - looks like I'll be bringing the Gate

The Manitou is sitting unbuilt but not unloved but I think it might be too much of an ask to get it up and running before Saturday .....

If I feel brave and fit I might even bike it along to GT as 5 miles shouldnt kill me....

What about the Bullit? I'm eck and enid would love to see it!

The Bullitt - Now I could have brought it but it's a pig to climb due to teh 2.7 Super Sticky Tyres and the brakes are shot

Well - let me rephrase that, it's sat for so long that the seals have gone so unless anybody has a spare #6 front hope for a 200 or 205 disk and a #3 rear for 165 just laying around then it'll have to be the gate

I should drag my ass out and build the Manitou but I dread to propogate the crack any further beforeI can get a press collar on it...

boxxer":1qz8tjrg said:
I should drag my ass out and build the Manitou but I dread to propogate the crack any further beforeI can get a press collar on it...

Don't ride it until it is fixed - regret can gnaw away for a long time, and little forest creatures can gnaw away at your broken face while you lie in the dirt with the broken frame under you.

Ken - you take the sentiments from the last time a Manitou product gave way whilst I was riding it and vocalise (err type) in a way shakespear himself would have been proud to call his own....

Back