MM T-Shirt order

Also a bit late to the party :oops:

If it's still possible I'd like a lady's L and a man's S for my personal heckling crew please! :D

elPedro666":2miiav8r said:
Also a bit late to the party :oops:

If it's still possible I'd like a lady's L and a man's S for my personal heckling crew please! :D

Have decided to only order Men's shirts this year, the colour I'm after isn't available in a ladies cut from our regular supplier. As such I've ordered you a Size S and Size M, hope this is ok.

20110530 Order placed with Gil.

I have ordered some stock. If you'd like to guarantee a shirt suggest you post up here asap and I'll put your name against one. The shirts always sell out :D

John":3owryxdh said:
elPedro666":3owryxdh said:

Have decided to only order Men's shirts this year, the colour I'm after isn't available in a ladies cut from our regular supplier. As such I've ordered you a Size S and Size M, hope this is ok.

Aargh, afraid not on the Medium, small's still a goer though and it seems my team mate the right royal World Champion needs a Medium, so hopefully that works out!

I'd also like an XL too if possible?

So one Small and one XL for me, if that's okay? :)

elPedro666":uosxxtki said:
John":uosxxtki said:
elPedro666":uosxxtki said:

Aargh, afraid not on the Medium, small's still a goer though and it seems my team mate the right royal World Champion needs a Medium, so hopefully that works out!

I'd also like an XL too if possible?

So one Small and one XL for me, if that's okay? :)

ER & Pedro, duly noted and order updated.

JV,

Even later to the party - if you have a Small for the SO too that would be great!

Cheers..

gump":um2jszbk said:
JV,

Even later to the party - if you have a Small for the SO too that would be great!

Cheers..

Heathy and Gump - duly noted :cool:

Back