Rattlecan Paint Extravaganza - Judged @ Summer Solstice Meet

I'm wondering if this ideas died a death :?

I fully admit my frame respraying has not happened but I could still cobble something together for the spirit of the thing.

Any thoughts, oh and by the way due to my wallet theft in Belgium i did not bring back any beer or chocolate as prizes but I'll get some more local fare for the day. ;)

i've been painting the front end of my intense m1 , can i just bring the front bit or do i need the whole frame ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Whole frame :roll:

Just imagine Michael Angelo asking the vatican if its good enough if he just paints half the ceiling of the Cistine chapel :roll:

velomaniac":cgu87d1j said:
Whole frame :roll:

Just imagine Michael Angelo asking the vatican if its good enough if he just paints half the ceiling of the Cistine chapel :roll:

your right , he'd of just painted half and that would of been the end of it :LOL: :LOL:

Eck wrote:
velomaniac wrote:
Whole frame

Just imagine Michael Angelo asking the vatican if its good enough if he just paints half the ceiling of the Cistine chapel

your right , he'd of just painted half and that would of been the end of it

Unfortunately for you Eck you asked if just a bit of the bike frame was alright and I said its the whole frame required, so you dont get out of it ;)

ah bugger :LOL:

ah well just finnished this >

b5e3ecfe.jpg

so plenty time on ma hands now :LOL: :LOL:

Still not got the BB out of the frame I am painting, I have my design and half of the paint (10 years old at least) But as Marnie has now expressed an interest in the frame she might not like the paint job :)

And the winners were................................

In reverse order, 'Explosion in a Paint Factory' category Mikee :LOL: :LOL:

His prize being a couple of bottles of Hoegarden and some Swiss chocolate.

For best conceived and best executed there could only be one winner and for that matter there was only one other contestant..............Jimi Hendrix with his 'Rasta' themed GT Bravado :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

His prize, Hoegarden again and some Jamaican style Rum and Raisin Chocolate.

Big round of applause everyone :roll:

Back