Show us yer FSR's

Took it out today for a blast round black park in bucks. Fast, direct and hungry for trails. I think this'll be a keeper.... :LOL:

d48a0ea1.jpg

6953273d.jpg

Looks like a keeper too.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

As you say, there is a lot of room from the saddle to the bars. Definitely worth a look at a straight post. You could always move the saddle on the rails, I guess.

saddle is about as far forward as it can go by the look of it.
wish i could get hold of a thomson layback in my budget, i could do with my ass being a bit further back on my FSR.

Khane":ogfye320 said:
wish i could get hold of a thomson layback in my budget, i could do with my ass being a bit further back on my FSR.

It is chief. If you need a 30.9 them let me know what your budget is as I'm going to be replacing this one with a straighty.

trickylad":1qwmekid said:
Khane":1qwmekid said:

It is chief. If you need a 30.9 them let me know what your budget is as I'm going to be replacing this one with a straighty.

my budget is as little as physically possible :p

trickylad":1dbzjk4p said:
tenfoot":1dbzjk4p said:
Looks like a keeper too.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

As you say, there is a lot of room from the saddle to the bars. Definitely worth a look at a straight post. You could always move the saddle on the rails, I guess.

No issues telling you. But I would like an opinion as to what people would've paid for it (asks nervously before I get the answer I don't want!!!)

TBH I wouldn't have a clue. Just curious to know how much they go for.

Back