MM Flea Market

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Following on from the popularity of the 'bring and buy' at the National Series Events, we're designating Friday evening from 7 p.m.ish as the 'Retrobike Flea Market Hour' (except it's longer than an hour if there's bits and pieces still to sell, less than an hour if business has been brisk).

So, empty the shed and bring along a healthy amount of loose change as there's bound to be bargains galore and likely just that final piece of the jigsaw you're after.

jonnyboy666":t98sq3vg said:
marvelous! :D i was just trying to be oraganised with my sale in advance!! :LOL: sort of failed!!

Not in the slightest.

Hope there will be a few leftovers to bring along on the weekend.

i will be bring some stuff along to sell but it will be more of a sell enough stuff to get fuel in my car to get me home :LOL: .
so far there will be a set of m900 cranks and rings ,xtr threaded headset ,campag and shim 600 rear mech,pace hubbed sup177 front wheel ,lx rear laced to a bonti rim ,purple hotrod bars ,and if sidewinder doesnt want them a set of slightly stiff manitou 4,s

I might have to rent a trailer :shock: or leave Kiran behind :twisted: and maybe forget the tent & just bivvie...

This is a bit naughty, but if anyone has a CX frame/fork they might like to move along... :oops:

53/4cm I think (I fit an 18" Kona, 17" at a pinch), looking for something sprightly and cheapish, anything considered but a proper 'cross bike not a tourer please :cool:

If you see someone sleeping outside their tent you'll know I've found one - Kiran's not going to be impressed! :LOL:

British would be really nice :D

Back