The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amp research F2 fork value?

Hi first post here! Just got hold of a shocking pink kirk revolution rolling chassis, and need to know how much I should expect to pay for a decent set of amp research F2's?

Thanks for any help!

Roberts White Spider 1989

Just seen Doctorbonds Roberts White Spider on BOTM. I have a semi restored 1989 white spider.

By semi restored, It has been resprayed by Bob Jackson and replica decals applied. With a campagnolo athena headset.

I have 2 sets of of forks the original, which may not be straight. And a replacement pair, newly powder coated.

The rear spacing is 130mm, so i have wheels with modern shimano 105 (5600) hubs laced to NOS campagnolo kappa dark anodized rims.

There is a selcof seatpin and new icon quill stem.

The rear brake bridge has been removed as i was planning to run HS33s or Vs.

I have all the parts for a full build just not period specific.

Any ideas on a price if i were to sell.

All advice gratefully recieved

DNA titanium

Hi there im new to this forum but i have been looking for a while lurking in the shadows. I bought a DNA titanium frame the other day and im looking to find out a bit about it as ive looked on ebay and googled it and i cant find one for sale or any information about it. the main things i would like to find out are age and what its worth if any one has a picture of one in its former glory or the spec list that would be great. I would like to build it but its a little on the small side so i may sell to fund other projects

Thanks very much for your time

i have plenty of pictures of the frame but there to big to be attachments if any one would like to help me then i can email the pictures to you thanks

Thanks again

Tom

russ295":2xgx5mia said:
Hi,

first post

just came accross this site whilst looking for whether my old rockhopper is worth anything.

i think its about 1997
its a small,
steel frame (nitaniun tubing)
its like a nickel colour
ridgid forks
trigger shifts

i have changed a few parts (forks, seat post, grips etc) but i still have all the original bits in full working order.
the bike is absolutly mint, it still had the original tyres and brake pads and stickers.

i have been toying with the idea of selling it and buying something newer and lighter!

any info would be great

cheers

russ

i would say about 100-150 quid

hope that helps

stubbsy :D

A friend of mine is thinking about selling his Sugino Disc Drive Wheel (just like the Tioga Disc Drive). It's 700c built using a Shimano hub and Mavic rim. It looks to be in good condition with no cuts or damage to the Disc Drive sheets.

What's it worth ?

Santa Cruz DH bike

No idea what it's worth, but want to sell for a friend. Any advice please...??

Attachments

• barrys bike.JPG
    barrys bike.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,328
1990 Kona Cindercone

OK so am I better breaking it down to frame and forks and selling components or as a complete bike.

CIMG0159.jpg

CIMG0141.jpg

Mavic 521 rims on Deore hubs, all Deore components, FSA carbon chainset. All painted by JR Finishright in Horsham and stickers groim Gil.

Opinions and what you reckon it is worth please.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back