The 4th Annual MacRetro Glentress meet 4th June! Come along!

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
big.eck":nplry865 said:
i might be able to squeeze in wi enid , if not anyone passing my way ? :D :D :D :D
Will the San An no crush my Ka?

Like TK I need to be away by 5 as well, but if you need a burl big fella, let me know.

TK, thanks for offer of lift if you have space. If you don't that's OK.

Leaving at 5pm wouldn't be a problem, think I'll be breathing oot ma erse on first uphill so I'll not be saying to myself "just one more run". :cool:

I'm not actually in Kinross but half way between Kinross and ..............Kelty. Not hard to find though, 1 minute from M90.

zigzag":2fq7bi4e said:
big.eck":2fq7bi4e said:
i might be able to squeeze in wi enid , if not anyone passing my way ? :D :D :D :D

Like TK I need to be away by 5 as well, but if you need a burl big fella, let me know.

if enid cannie that would be cool aaron :cool: :cool: :cool: i'd strip the sannie right down like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":180lcsj9 said:
zigzag":180lcsj9 said:
big.eck":180lcsj9 said:

if enid cannie that would be cool aaron :cool: :cool: :cool: i'd strip the sannie right down like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

durty buggers :LOL:

kaiser":1dug9wmb said:
big.eck":1dug9wmb said:
zigzag":1dug9wmb said:
big.eck":1dug9wmb said:

It's only durty if ye dinnae like it. ;)

Just remembered I've still got your frame.

kaiser":17ocv39k said:
big.eck":17ocv39k said:
zigzag":17ocv39k said:
big.eck":17ocv39k said:

you wanting a peice o the action big man ? :p :LOL: :LOL:

old_coyote_pedaller":16g47v5b said:
TK, thanks for offer of lift if you have space. If you don't that's OK.

Leaving at 5pm wouldn't be a problem, think I'll be breathing oot ma erse on first uphill so I'll not be saying to myself "just one more run". :cool:

I'm not actually in Kinross but half way between Kinross and ..............Kelty. Not hard to find though, 1 minute from M90.

My parents live in Lassodie so I know the area well enough to find you, I'll try and contact Rob and see what he wants to do, seems daft taking 3 cars when 1 would would do.

I "might" be ok taking Eck & the sannie.................

I just secured roof bars for my car on ebay thismorning,

If they come in time I'm half way there :oops:

I cant afford (not allowed to :LOL: ) buy a bike rack for the roof..............

So will have to "Ghetto" something up to get the bike on the bars

Any ideas, other than just turning it upside down and using a few rolls of duct tape to secure it! :LOL: :LOL:

G

Back