The 4th Annual MacRetro Glentress meet 4th June! Come along!

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Ken":3265jwh7 said:
Coffee and cakes for breakfast?

my favorite

also just purchased some roof bars and a bike rack, hope they are going to be compatible as I'm off north for a week after the GT ride, which reminds me I'll be looking for some trail recommendations

probably going to turn up on the rigid zaskar

I'm out guys.

No way I can swing the Saturday off. Short staffed just now and as usual the boss has to take the hit of doing the shit shifts.

jimihendrix":2052hjo1 said:
I'm bringing the DH8 if you can all wait on me pushing it up the hills :LOL:

This is gonna be a good (big bike) meet :cool: :cool:

I just scored a beemer roofrack off ebay for my old banger,

Just need to find a compatible carrier to carry Mr O now :cool:

This'll be good, roll on sickday :LOL: ;) SSSsshhhhhhhhhh

Anon

So can we help out with lifts for anybody? Anyone struggling?

I.E if yer needing or can help out post up :D

Looks like if I'm going, I'll have to use the VW campervan which drinks petrol. My wife needs her car as she will have to pick up our daughter who is doing a Duke of Edinburgh thing in Cairngorms at the end of next week into Saturday.
At least the weather is due to improve for Friday and Saturday with high pressure coming in.

nice one OCP :D maybe someone could help out with fuel? What route will you take?

Fae ma place near Kinross ower the bridge tae Embra bypass then.........

Ah've no looked at roadmap fur mair instructions bit Ah'll get thair.

I'll be bringing the Super V 1000SL with the Lefty.

Depending if RobMac doesn't want/need a lift I can stop at kinross - alternatively we could meet somewhere central and all go down in my motor - I have a roof rack for 3 and if Mikee wants to join us I can get 1 more in the boot.

One thing to note though is i'd like to leave by 5pm and if the day is nice you might want longer. I have a night out and a day to recover on sunday :).

Back