Road Riders

Cost of living is generally about the same as here at the moment. Food and drink from point of veiw of eating out seemed pricier to me but supermarket prices were no worse than here. Public transport such as trains seemed good value and youth hostels seem reasonable value although Netherlands were somewhat steeper than Belgium. Budget for UK prices and you should be fine ;)

big.eck":3d348ryh said:
i had a run in with a roadie tonight , was on the sannie going along the road when the arse passed me saying "get that pile of shite off the road" so i shot after him for a couple of miles to a set of lights and had some words with him .
Ha, I can just see you tanking after him on the San-An - must have fair shat himself when you caught him at the lights :D

He should hang up his lycra though, getting caught by someone on a DH bike :oops:

zigzag":34b5avj7 said:
big.eck":34b5avj7 said:
i had a run in with a roadie tonight , was on the sannie going along the road when the arse passed me saying "get that pile of shite off the road" so i shot after him for a couple of miles to a set of lights and had some words with him .
Ha, I can just see you tanking after him on the San-An - must have fair shat himself when you caught him at the lights :D

He should hang up his lycra though, getting caught by someone on a DH bike :oops:

well , ave never seen anyone jumping out of spd's so fast in ma life :LOL: i don't think he'll ever look at me again .

and to be fair i have a 52t ring upfront just now :LOL:

thank you velo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'm gona get a helmet cam , mind you i only wear the bloddy thing off road :? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i was a bit pee-ed off at the time but i'm laughing about it now :LOL:

Back