129 gram PRO XLT stem, 26.0 x 100mm

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices include UK postage, paid by paypal gift please. More pictures available if required, please PM me.

PRO XLT 2014 alloy stem, weighs a superlight 129 grams, as measured on my digital scales. (I can do the weight weenie shot on the scales if you like!) I'm not sure if the bolts are titanium but it wouldn't surprise me, they seem lighter to me than the normal steel ones. For standard 1 & 1/8" threadless headset, though if it helps I can throw in a shim to fit 1" threadless headsets too. 26.0 clamp. Used without any issue at all for a few hundred miles, never crashed or damaged in any way. The polished finish is in excellent condition with only a couple of tiny marks here and there. The only reason I'm selling it is that my bars and seatpost are black and I'd like the stem to match them. £15 posted

SOLD:

Shimano UN71 (XT) Bottom bracket, 68 shell, 115mm axle width. Square Taper fitting. Smooth and exactly as you'd want. SOLD £16.50 posted to Europe.

A nice and lightweight 9-speed cassette and chain combo - a SRAM PG950 9-speed cassette (11-26), 224g, with a matched FSA Team Issue chrome chain, 276g. Both in very good order with about 300-350 miles' use from new. Pictures to follow shortly, £24 posted SOLD.

Shimano Ultegra ST-6501 STIs, 9 speed, double SOLD £40 posted.

Set of F & R brakes, in polished silver. Not sure of brand but in good condition, a few marks and surface corrosion on a couple of the bolts. Nice and lightweight - 142g & 147g. £15 posted. SOLD

Set of double road Shimano SG alloy chainrings, 39/52 (130CBD). 37g and 80g respectively. £14 posted SOLD

WTB Shadow SLT saddle. £35 posted (removed from sale, probably temporarily)

New ITM Vitus Ergal 7075 aluminium drop bars, 44cm, 244 grams, 26.0 clamp. £13 posted SOLD

New Shimano Sora FD-3400 front mech, 31.8 clamp, for 9-speed.
£7 posted SOLD

ITM Super Europa 2 drop bars. £13 posted SOLD

Attachments

• stem.jpg
    stem.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 577
dibs on the ITM Vitus Ergal 7075 aluminium drop bars, could you contact me on my email as I can't PM yet. thanks.

RGreaves":1e5gnsjz said:
dibs on the ITM Vitus Ergal 7075 aluminium drop bars, could you contact me on my email as I can't PM yet. thanks.

Sent you a PM, let me know if you've got it, otherwise I'll need your email address. Cheers

Re: WTB Shadow SLT Titanium saddle, 25.4 drops

Fatal Swan":2ozfynwh said:
WTB Shadow SLT saddle. A superlight 195 grams!. Road or XC saddle in white and silver with red/black detail. Fantastic condition, no tears, scuffs or damage, and only used a few times. Just a light 'crease' or two in the leather gives away that it's been ridden! , 127mm x 264mm genuine leather (unlike the cheaper Shadow models), Flex-tuned shell with Comfort Zone cutouts, DNA padding. The RRP on these was way over £100 (I think £129.99 if I remember correctly) – no longer in production. £35 posted
Hi, I may be interested in the saddle if it's good for XCing. How much would it be with postage to Denmark?
Best,
lars

intrested in those brake calipers,

How about £16,5 pounds posted to Belgium,
(economy shipping is ok for me)

Cheers,
Bastos

Back