It will be the only one in the world Merlin Di2- Finished

trickylad":1yiw6246 said:
any123":1yiw6246 said:
After much travelling of the country my di2 is here and all the parts are ready to go on just waiting for satalite shifters.

i am scared of this build due to the fact that each peice was so expensive, i mean the front mech was 468 pound alone, but it will be all worth it once the build is finished, more to follow...

thanks andy

Andy - sorry to pull you up on your typing but you just mentioned you spent £468 on the front mech......

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i know i was shocked when i saw the price of it, the rear mech is £499 yes £499.00 and dont even think about how much the cables cost.

its all very wrong. thanks andy

any123":26n2ouul said:
trickylad":26n2ouul said:
any123":26n2ouul said:
After much travelling of the country my di2 is here and all the parts are ready to go on just waiting for satalite shifters.

i am scared of this build due to the fact that each peice was so expensive, i mean the front mech was 468 pound alone, but it will be all worth it once the build is finished, more to follow...

thanks andy

Andy - sorry to pull you up on your typing but you just mentioned you spent £468 on the front mech......

i know i was shocked when i saw the price of it, the rear mech is £499 yes £499.00 and dont even think about how much the cables cost.

Dude I have a spectrum 48k with rubber keys. You can use it as a saddle. For you, given your tight budget I'll let you have it for £4,962.

PP gift please

:?

trickylad":3rgsaxnr said:
any123":3rgsaxnr said:
trickylad":3rgsaxnr said:
any123":3rgsaxnr said:

thanks andy

Dude I have a spectrum 48k with rubber keys. You can use it as a saddle. For you, given your tight budget I'll let you have it for £4,962.

PP gift please

:?

LOL i understand but that is what shimano charge for these electronic parts. Its obscene to the point where im sure i could start buying cars. Who said cycling is cheap.

thanks andy

any123":atuc8ww9 said:
Its obscene to the point where im sure i could start buying cars

The last 4 cars I've had have (individually) cost less than your 2 mechs..

Looking forward to seeing it done :cool:

Some more pics, she is on the final stages all parts are here.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

more to come

thanks andy

Back