show us your cars 2

Yes done with rollers. It is a little textured but it smooths off very easily with 800 wet and dry.

I was going full on rat but it's the wife's car and she warm't keen. Going to play around with a few different paint schemes and see where we end up.

The swage line down the sides has been bare metalled and allowed to rust so that'll appear through the primer soon.

they are not too bad rouind these parts. about 13 years ago i ratted a beetle and that drew no attention, last golf track car was painted camo with dodgy plates and i only got pulled once in that (for the plates)

Meet 'Bernhardt' - after 30 years of wanting, I have a campervan! Somehow justified by the 18 month old son and heir, we're finally planning various van-related jaunts including Mayhem, the TdF (first three stages), a VW van rally and a few bike polo tournaments, natch...

Attachments

• Bernhardt.jpg
    Bernhardt.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,487
2i7nuh4.jpg

my golf has been off the road for ages due to a fuel pump problem and then brakes. haven't driven it for over a month.

it is all fixed now so i have treated him to a new look.

idzt4n.jpg

al":vqck1flt said:
Yes I have plans! ;)

Stupid rare!! Then you add the fact It's a RHD british registered car, LS model (1803cc) and a few styling changes, full service history and not a single rust patch anywhere!

Yes, stupid rare.

I'm a happy chappy. :D :D :D

Shame the bonnet doesn't fit..

;)

highlandsflyer":ga16rf8v said:
Looking sweet. Nice to see one tastefully done, minimal mods and clean.

thanks, although it isnt clean at the minute! done on a tiny budget too.

Back