Pace RC36 Evo - now £70 posted!!

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All,

Sadly the Pace RC36 Evo I acquired from Dr S at the turn of the year, (I finally got round to trying to fit them on Saturday! :oops:) have a steerer that is about 20mm too short for my bike. :( I have had a hunt around for a longer steerer but TBH, it isn't looking promising. With this in mind I've had a look around and come up with an alternative, but need to shift these to fund the purchase.

Pace RC36 Evo
1 & 1/8" steerer (Long at 210mm, just not long enough for me)
VGC
Unused by me, (sat in a box for 5+ months waiting to be fitted) but Dr S was the previous owner and Si said that they were serviced by Tim (Justbackdated) in late 2009 and had been ridden a dozen or so times in the dry before being removed and boxed for 4 months. They are in VGC and function perfectly.
Only downside is no decals, but Gil_m can do these for a tenner.

Just want to recoup the money I gave Dr S, so £110 posted. :) EDIT - Now £90 posted! :) EDIT - reduced further - £70 posted!

Direct bank transfer or PayPal gift preferred.

Better pics available....

Attachments

• PaceRC36_small3.jpg
    PaceRC36_small3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,184
  • PaceRC36_small2.jpg
    PaceRC36_small2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,184
  • PaceRc36small1.jpg
    PaceRc36small1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,184
Hi mate,
One person has got in touch before you via pm, but should he say no I'll put some pics up for your perusal.
Cheers

forks?

Hi
Are these the ones with the canti mounts on the back of the fork/carbon bridge? thanks
Mike

CAnti mounts on the back but an alloy bridge. You can get carbon bridges for them as they were fitted to the slightly later version.:)

Pm me your email if you want some pics.

cant pm - !

Hi i'm a newbie on the site and cant pm till i have 5 responses , photos would be good - my email is oneacre@hotmail(dot)com, thanks

Back