Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Hello, still all good for me on Sunday. May I propose 11.00 near Trailmix? I should be good to get there at 10.30, but building in a little buffer so I am not officially late , again!

Trailmix is in the old visitors centre. I cant remember exactly where that is in the main car park off Horsewood road, as I normally pop in from Hallam North road.
I'll guess if you go around to the right after you enter the park, it will be near there, well anyway, that's whats I will be doing! We shall meet up eventually!!
Arran would know, is he back in AUS yet?

Purple RTS for me this time, should be easy to spot!!

Hi Simon & Skinny! Thanks for a great plod around Lysterfield, and for waiting for the smoker at the top of the climbs.
Can't wait until after winter to have another go round there when all the trails are open. Should we crash Slow6's backyard for the next hit-out?
Car pooling would be in order though.
Thanks again,
Pete

Most definitely mate, thoroughly enjoyed our ride yesterday, I was surprised at how clean we stayed hehe. Doing Lubin's might require us to take some cave diving equipment with us for those massive sinkholes! I am definitely up for going up that way. As for Lyster, I might go for another ride next weekend if anyone fancies it, although it will probably be Saturday morning early. Also noticed I have cracked my dropout so I need to find a new swing arm!!

Top ride at the weekend lads, had a great time. Lysterfield was great despite the mud and the coffee wasn't too bad either... Can't do this Saturday but maybe the weekend after if anyone's about? And I'm definitely up for heading out to Slow6's despite the sinkholes...
Sorry to hear about your swing arm skinny!

Back