Jim Kish Ti Frame

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looks like Jon Jones is re-listing the Jim Kish frame that he was happy to take my £1000 for, only not to ship it as promised, then found a (clearly bogus) fault with it and returned my money without discussing the issue with me first.
Can't say I'm impressed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jim-Kish-SL-Ti-Ti ... 3f09eb5046

Actually, looks like I'm not alone judging by his Ebay feedback

didn't send the described bicyclepart, nevertheless - no money back volontarily

Sold item then mysteriously finds a fault - Bad Form

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
But then you would have only sold it a few weeks later, so think of it as him saving you the bother!

pete_mcc":3lq1u105 said:
But then you would have only sold it a few weeks later, so think of it as him saving you the bother!

:LOL: maybe, probably (I have kept the Vicious for months now!)...but that's not the point is it....uber bad form to renege on a deal, something this person appears to do on a regular basis.

Have you sent him a question asking why he hasn't mentioned the fault to any new prospective purchasers :twisted:

Kish

Old news I know, but I can;t resist in defending myself:

Frame had a very minor 'ripple' for want ot a better word in the downtube
I couldn't sell it without having it checked to Carl
I had it checked out by a framebuilder who said it was nothing to worry about
In between Carl had bought a Merlin ti (off Bikeradar I think)

I put frame back up for sale and informed new buyer of everything

Simple, no malice...

How long do ebay items stay available to view? This listing is May 2011 I thought it was 3 months?

£1400 is a good price for a frame with a ripple in the down tube- mind you its not mentioned in the description.

Back