15,000 users!

number 221 , a badge i wear with pride

best bit of t tinternet john , many thanks

Hm. OK, the Profile button thing seems to give different numbers, best ignore that then :)

MikeD":3ecvqycm said:
Hm. OK, the Profile button thing seems to give different numbers, best ignore that then :)
The method you use gives the full total number including members who have been deleted IIRC hence it being higher than if you use the other method

Andy B":1u31dewc said:
MikeD":1u31dewc said:
The method you use gives the full total number including members who have been deleted IIRC hence it being higher than if you use the other method

There we go, thanks for clearing that one up.

Anyhow we're almost at 15,000. Fingers crossed it's not another spammer :D

Easy_Rider":3frt7lve said:
If you're a frequent poster, arrange member listby post count to find yourself

I'm no. 27 if I do it that way... :cool: :cool:

The truth of the matter tho is that I'm 7546.. :cry: and I wish I'd found this place sooner.. :cool:

Anywhoo, nice one, a great site, with a great bunch of members (that's not supposed to be rude), especially in the flesh... Oh god, I'm gonna stop typing now... :LOL:

GT-Steve":1p0xr7sg said:
I wish I'd found this place sooner.. :cool:

Anywhoo, nice one, a great site, with a great bunch of members (that's not supposed to be rude), especially in the flesh... Oh god, I'm gonna stop typing now... :LOL:

Agree with that whole lot :LOL:

The Ken":1ctvyea8 said:
In the true retro spirit ...

I am not a number, I am a free man.

But I do like it here.

IRON MAIDEN..........CLASS.... :cool: :cool:

I AM NEITHER A NUMBER NOR A FREE MAN..........

" I AM WHAT I DO ---AND I AM A MOUNTAIN BIKER"................... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back