Super rare cooks stem (US)

I actuallly cannot believe how much that went for - Onza Ti barends for £100 are stretching the limits of acceptability, that just went and blew then out of the water!

That is crazy .

Quite a dilemna for you Scant . Keep it because you know you have such a desirable object , or sell it to fund something else ? :LOL:

:shock: Do you think someone slipped on the zero's when inputting higher bid :?: :?: :?:

;)

I've learnt the hard way with these stems. I gave 1 away in 99! theres nothing I desperately want/ need, so I'm keeping it for now :)

Seriously, mail the under-bidder and offer him it for $750 shipped using a fully insured service. If he bites, you've made a sh!t load of cash. Otherwise, put it back in the box. TBH, though, I'm not sure I could ever use something worth that much, and if you're not using it you might as well sell it.

What amuses me most is a Specialized Rockhopper with one of those stems fitted sold on eBay a few weeks back at $300 for the entire bike!

Simon":3966xgg2 said:
What amuses me most is a Specialized Rockhopper with one of those stems fitted sold on eBay a few weeks back at $300 for the entire bike!

any chance that is the stem from the specialized?

Back