1993 Raleigh John Tomac Signature Model - FINISH - pag7

Stunning. What's it like to ride and are you afraid to use it anger, in case it gets damaged...?

sinnett177":iv1ng07d said:
Fantastic build absolutely love it.
Thanks fella, glad you like the build!
Woody":iv1ng07d said:
Great idea with the carbon vinyl ! Spectacular fella , take a bow !
Just one day reading something about carbon vinyl properties and next day trying it!!
utahdog2003":iv1ng07d said:
I dig it. Good stuff!
Thanks very much. All parts are really nice!
ket01":iv1ng07d said:
Stunning. What's it like to ride and are you afraid to use it anger, in case it gets damaged...?
It´s fantastic I wish I have the original frame though. No problem riding it but.......... Carefully!!!
Archangel":iv1ng07d said:
+1 ! Cool I'm so envious about this, I'd love to own one too...
Thanks very much mate, If you really want one you only need "patience",

Just amazing :D

Really cool to see that as Tomac is a real legend and I always liked his bikes BITD....closest I got was owning a Disc Drive!

:D
This thing really puts a smile on my face!
Glad I could help you out with a lot of parts Daniel, you have definitely surpassed my expectations!

maxhc":12vs4msq said:
Standing ovation fella ¡!
Thanks very much mate!!
dahl":12vs4msq said:
Glad you like it..
Neil G":12vs4msq said:
Just amazing Very Happy

Really cool to see that as Tomac is a real legend and I always liked his bikes BITD....closest I got was owning a Disc Drive!
Thanks, I always loved his bikes and always loved a Disk Drives wheels too!!
sylus":12vs4msq said:
Thanks mate!
Steelboy":12vs4msq said:
Very Happy
This thing really puts a smile on my face!
Glad I could help you out with a lot of parts Daniel, you have definitely surpassed my expectations!
Thanks very very much Coen, you know that this wouldn´t be possible without your help. Be sure I´ll keep all that parts as new as the day you sold me. They´re in the right hands!!!. I´m glad you really like the bike!!

Back