Klein frame pre trek however never used. Glow in the dark

dirk1609

Retro Newbie
I assume its a one of a kind with the paint job and not model info / other markings.
I am unsure of the model as it is only marked with Klein and some numbers on the bottom bracket shell. It still has the hanger in the seat post tube for the painter.

I would be very great full for any help identify it.

This is my first post so I am unable to post a link to the auction on Ebay. The frame is in the US and being sold by me islandlifeforus.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 193
looking at that it looks like the seatstays are carbon? mainly because of the wishbone assembly and the way they meet just above the wishbone itself.

the ebay listing says he thinks it's prototype which i suppose is possible if he was in the area of the factory as stated

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-road-bike-fra ... 2850wt_122

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It looks like a Q-pro carbon road frame, I had one a while ago in a different colour, you could choose from a number of custom paint schemes.

Back