PETROL BLOCKADE

it was brought in at the last budget , so i assume it was across the board on fuel

not really sure as i never take any notice of the budget

just another day when they bend us over a little bit more and slide another inch up :evil:

I've been paying 37p a litre for LPG, just recently it went up to 41p....hope it don't go up anymore :roll:

It always amazes what people will get up in arms over. Banning on killing foxes :twisted: the price of petrol. But when thousands of steel workers, car workers, miners heavy industry that made this country an empire and 'Great' people do F**K all. The farmers get good discounts on their fuel. The profits in the trucking business are great. Any extra cost will be payed by the consumer. at the end of the food chain.

my dad was a miner in the eighties , he brought up 4 kids on about £16 off the union , for nearly a year

no one gave a f*ck when thatcher "broke" the unions , now they do !!

neilll":2jqhzm2g said:
I've been paying 37p a litre for LPG, just recently it went up to 41p....hope it don't go up anymore :roll:

I'm paying 51p a litre for LPG down here :evil:

B3":20xdpwhh said:

Sounds like a BP garage....they charge that round here too......I use a weird little Gas company that sells bottled gas, barbecue coal etc....they've also got two big LPG tanks..........fill my car up for £13 :D :D :D :D

neilll":c47dmzq2 said:
B3":c47dmzq2 said:

Sounds like a BP garage....they charge that round here too......I use a weird little Gas company that sells bottled gas, barbecue coal etc....they've also got two big LPG tanks..........fill my car up for £13 :D :D :D :D

Nope that's at flogas, simliar to where you fill up, the disco takes 68 litres. :shock:

B3":38tmupp6 said:
Nope that's at flogas, simliar to where you fill up, the disco takes 68 litres. :shock:

That's one of the reasons I sold my 300TDi County :cry: :cry: :cry:

Boring Mk4 Astra SXi now.......... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back