Suzuki GS125 motorbike SOLD

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Has been sat in the shed for the best part of a year due to a number of teething problems.

Started well but ran rough till warm and then would cut out for no good reason sometimes before starting first push of the button seconds afterwords, would do 80mph when thrashed (on a friends farm track).

Throttle cable was adjusted by the local mechanic (who I've never since used again) so it now accelerates hard when you turn the bars Left

Rear Tyre is Square

Battery is flatter than you average pancake but was new a year ago.

Headlight packed up just before the MOT which it failed for reasons stated.

It's blue and comes with most of a second engine, a second set of clocks, second hand replacement carb and a few new seals/gaskets.

Have V5c and a couple of old MOT's/tax discs

If your interested let me know £300 to take it away or make an offer if you think I'm way out I can only say no, no rush to sell as its burried under other bikes. Pics on request

Some sort of interesting ancient moped would make a great swap, Bsa ariel 3, Cyclemaster, Nsu quickly etc... condition unimportant on the first 2 as both are on my wish list.

MOT expired in October I think and for the reasons above its not roadworthy at the moment, but a fairly mechanicaly minded person could get it sorted within a day if you pre ordered a couple of bits like bulbs and a throttle cable. :)

Bump this is still taking up way too much bicycle room in the garage.

Lets say £230 and i'll pop a picture up on Thursday

Latest posts

Back