BoTM May 2011 'Made In Canada 'eh' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my green Toad in its current form - I'm still waiting on a number of parts to arrive hence the ordinary wheels and tyres.

The white/red decals on the green paint don't photograph well with my camera, but this photo will do for now.

Attachments

• Green_Toad.jpg
    Green_Toad.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 386
Hello all! New to the forum. This is my Brodie ClimbMax I bought new in 1991. All original components. I haven't ridden it in years...thought about selling it recently but have since changed my mind. A gentleman who inquired about the bike sent me this link. Thank you Scott if you're reading this.

I'm hoping to upgrade the components over time.

Welcome scooterxst,

We would all love to see some pics of your bike, but the forum restricts posting pictures until you have 5 or so non-spam posts under your belt. So go read and comment on a few threads in the chat area then pop back over to show us your bike. You might want to wait a bit and become familiar with the site before posting to the BOTM competition as you can only enter a bike once.

Cheers

classen":1ll25dwr said:
Welcome scooterxst,

We would all love to see some pics of your bike, but the forum restricts posting pictures until you have 5 or so non-spam posts under your belt. So go read and comment on a few threads in the chat area then pop back over to show us your bike. You might want to wait a bit and become familiar with the site before posting to the BOTM competition as you can only enter a bike once.

Cheers

Ok thanks! I was wondering why I couldn't upload the pic. Much appreciated.

scooterxst":2vqakb98 said:
Hello all! New to the forum. This is my Brodie ClimbMax I bought new in 1991. All original components. I haven't ridden it in years...thought about selling it recently but have since changed my mind. A gentleman who inquired about the bike sent me this link. Thank you Scott if you're reading this.

I'm hoping to upgrade the components over time.
Gil. Hurry. It is nice to hear you did not sell your Brodie. I like the colour and the gatorblades.

Nominations now closed.

Poll up later today. If scooterxst can forward me some pictures will add his bike to the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back