Odds and sods...........

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alright folks,

A mixture of more recent and retro I'm afraid :roll:

Prices incl. p&p to mainland UK. Payment via Paypal gift would be appreciated.

Pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darldez1/s ... 160276272/

Some photos's are missing - I'll do my best to add when my camera returns.

- Aluminium Rigid forks: 1 1/8" Ahead, 206mm steerer length, disc and canti mounts, 350mm (approx) dropout to crown.
Gorgeous purple spray - bought from Wadsy afew months ago but project has fallen through.
£15 SOLD P/P

- Sponge/Foam grips: Brand new in packaging with end caps - bought for a Cindercone rebuild.
£4.50 SOLD P/P

- Comp-lite flat bars: Black, 540mm uncut, 170g. Some minor scratching from being mounted but these will be hidden - otherwise NOS.
£14SOLD P/P

- NOS Onza Chill pills: Purple, packaged with allen key etc.
£9

- Suntour XC and XC SE canti's - f+r: Bought from azaro just the other week a change in build plans means these won't be used. I think the pads have seen a ride or two, otherwise NOS, complete with genuine straddles and black Suntour yokes.
£16 ON HOLD

- Campagnolo Olympus canti's f+r: Stripped from a Dyna tech Voyager these babies have seen a few hundred miles use max! Great condition throughout with original (non rusty) bolts!
£25 SOLD

- WTB Shadow V saddle: Brand new unused, very comfortable and light saddle.
£12SOLD

- Suntour XCD pedals: In very good general condition - would like great with bodies polished. End caps missing but bearings still relatively smooth.
£7.50 SOLD P/P

- Panaracer Fire XC PRO 2.1: Black/red, folding. Good condition - treads 25% worn so plenty of life left.
£22

Think thats it - give me a shout with any questions.

Rascal

I'll have a go at the shadow V please - might I take that and one red-wall tyre (assuming it's the one I'm thinking of) for a nice round twenty please...? :D

suntour xc cantis

hi how much would be shipping to germany? thanks

- Suntour XC and XC SE canti's - f+r: Bought from azaro just the other week a change in build plans means these won't be used. I think the pads have seen a ride or two, otherwise NOS, complete with genuine straddles and black Suntour yokes.
£16

Re: suntour xc cantis

amajo":3jcztzpp said:
hi how much would be shipping to germany? thanks

£16

Hi bud,

Brakes on hold at mo. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Cheers,

Rascal

ODDS AND SODS

dubstar74":ac3b53j2 said:
Have you still got the forks?? I'll have them if not please :) and the WTB saddle too ;)

Both dibbed at mo - I'll let you know if it changes.

Latest posts

Back