Retro and modern R/C for sale Tamiya, Traxxas, TA.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. For sale I have most of the R/C gear I have left. Before I found retrobike I collected retro R/C + ran a few modern buggies but I've sold most of it to fund bike goodies and can't see myself getting back in to R/C.
I plan to list this lot on ebay soon but thought I'd give you lot first go.
I have a box full of chargers, batteries etc so can add what I find to any sales at no extra cost. Just let me know what you want.

Price includes UK postage and I prefer payment by Paypal gift. Contact me for more info or pictures. First to pay gets 'em!!

First up is my Traxxas T-Maxx 4wd nitro truck. It's the 2.5 model and has a top speed of 40+ mph!! I've had this from new but have not used it for 3 years or so. These things really fly and are a great laugh. It's in pretty good nick with the usual bumps and scrapes but comes in full working order. The main gear cog is brand new and it comes with a spark plug still in the packet. Included in the sale is the tranny, electric starter, original manuals, box, spare stickers and a mag with a review of the truck. £160.

Second up is my retro Tamiya Manta Ray 4wd. It would make a great runner and is in good condition for it's age. Included in the sale is the buggy, sc and servo. I'll chuck in the 540 motor but have not tested this. £50.

Third is my retro Tamiya Terra Scorcher 4wd. This comes with most of the parts required to make it run inc motor, sc, servo's etc. also included is the original manual. I had this running a few months back so it's almost ready to go. It needs new tyres but these are available on ebay. It would make a great resto project or budget runner. £50.

Last I have my Team Associates RC10 B3 2wd buggy. I got this new around 2003 as a way back in to the hobby. I used it for a while but then got the T-Maxx so this took a back seat. It's a very quick little motor is this! Included is the upgraded Orion Havock motor, esc, sevo, box and manuals. Overall it's in very good condition, just needs a bit of a clean up. The orange on the body shell is flaking off as I used the wrong type of paint but this could easily and tidily be removed and replaced with any colour you want! £80.

Attachments

• Radio Controlled 005.jpg
    Radio Controlled 005.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Radio Controlled 006.jpg
    Radio Controlled 006.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 386
  • Radio Controlled 007.jpg
    Radio Controlled 007.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 386
  • Radio Controlled 008.jpg
    Radio Controlled 008.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 386
More pictures...

Attachments

• Radio Controlled 001.jpg
    Radio Controlled 001.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 385
  • Radio Controlled 002.jpg
    Radio Controlled 002.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Radio Controlled 003.jpg
    Radio Controlled 003.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 385
  • Radio Controlled 004.jpg
    Radio Controlled 004.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 385
Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply, forgot this thread was here :oops:

Only got the RC10 left now as the others went via ebay. I'll consider swaps for bike gear if anyone wants that buggy. :D

Back