newbie looking for riding buddies

richard77

Dirt Disciple
Hello ladies and gents i ride thetford and brandon couple of times a week and would love to join with a group or someone else anybody out reguarly ?? oh by the way am no race wippet but will give it a go trying to keep up .

Hi and welcome to Retrobike

We don't have any group rides planned at Thetford / Brandon at the present time. We have some riders in the Thetford 8hr Enduro on the 9th of July and a couple of teams at Mountain Mayhem in June. Our group rides go as fast as the slowest rider so no worries about being fast enough. As you ride a couple of times a week you must be fairly handy on a bike. Keep an eye on this section of Retrobike for any ad hoc meets that sometimes get put up at short notice. There is always the 'Gates Ride' 24th July at Huntingdon - not too far away. This will be a great introduction as it is a social ride with some fantastic riding and good company.

hi there i often go to thetford for a hack about, mostly with my son who is 13, so not usualy a quick ride. should i post up when we are going on this forum? unsure of the etiquetue at the mo. i also try to arange a social ride thurday evenings from wymondham where i live, my be a bit far away for you though.

ricicles":2vn58hsy said:
hi there i often go to thetford for a hack about, mostly with my son who is 13, so not usualy a quick ride. should i post up when we are going on this forum? unsure of the etiquetue at the mo. i also try to arange a social ride thurday evenings from wymondham where i live, my be a bit far away for you though.
Feel free to post if you are going out riding, you may get a few new friends joining you

i'm near diss/attlebough. up to ears in work at the mo, but looking to get out more over the summer.

Good, I fancied a ride at thetford. I don't know what time you where planning on riding but I was thinking of getting there for around 10:00 am. You'll see me as I drive a white 80's BMW 5 series and my bike it a black Kona soething or other (no decals). I also have a beard but don't let that scare you.

Doesn't matter if you don't because I do.

Back